Do you want to learn about Minor Injuries management?
Now available NEW for 2021 a minor injury course, essential for anyone who works remotely or enjoys wild places, and suitable for health care and sports people who need to assess the seriousness of injuries and understand the treatment.
This course is taught by Chris Breen. Chris has been teaching for over 30 years and worked in health care as a clinician for 28 years of these. He is qualified as an Emergency Nurse, Paramedic, Advanced Clinical Practitioner and an independent prescriber. He currently teaches students at a UK University.
2-3 hour sessions a week for 8 weeks. Special offer – just £49 – that’s about £3 an hour for all this experience.
- Understand the importance of Mechanism of injury and injury patterns.
- Learn a systematic method for injury assessment.
- Understand degrees of seriousness of injuries.
- Learn initial and longer-term treatment of injuries.
- Covers joint injuries, fractures, dislocations, strains, sprains, wound management, wound closure and treatment of infections plus much more.
Learn to treat Minor Injuries like a Pro
- Video skills demonstrations
- Quick Guides to key facts
- Live Question & answers sessions
- illustrated throughout
- Professional Tuition
Part one (Introduction and patient assessment)
Part two (Foot, Ankle and Lower Limb Injuries)
Part three (Knee, femur and hip injuries)
Part Four (Shoulder, Upper arm and Elbow Injuries)
Part Five (Lower Arm, Wrist and hand injuries)
Part Six (Head Injuries)
Part Seven (Wounds and soft tissue infection)
What People Are Saying:
“Highly experienced and knowledgeable instructor. Makes learning easy and fun with his wit and cleverness.”
“Chris is a very knowledgeable instructor and presents the subject clearly. I’ve completed two courses with him now and will be returning for my refreshers when they’re due. Well recommended.”